Wednesday 13 January 2010

Weird black shoes


Shoes in general are something that I am obsessed with. But with black shoes I tend to be a little bit more over the top, maybe because I think is such a wearable and commercial color I choose the funniest styles of a designer collection. With time I accumulated a vast number of them, including the ones on the picture above. I know some of them are way too much, and trust me they are pretty much as difficult to wear, but they are so good to look at, they are so pretty and well made that is a pleasure owning them. To those of you,shoe lovers, you will probably understand me better than anyone else...
On the picture: 1-Black Fleece by Brooks Brothers; 2-Maison Martin Margiela; 3-Miu Miu; 4-Prada; 5-Vintage Scottish dance shoes bought at Rokkit London; 6-Made to measure meduses handmade in Firenze; 7-Yves Saint Laurent; 8-Christian Louboutin; 9-Carol Christian Poell.