Thursday 4 February 2010

Inez and Vinoodh

An image is worth more than a thousand words...Well then if I have to have an image taken I want it to be worth the same, therefore I will ask my favourite  pair of photographers Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin to have my picture taken. The Dutch couple, are not only attractive but have a clinical eye for beauty. Famous is their work for Björk and her cover of `Vespertine´, or the ad campaigns of Balenciaga and Chloé, among others. Is no surprise that they value so much good aesthetics, since they are both Libras and, like me, we like to be surrounded and produce attractive to look at things, places or people. No wonder Cecilia Dean and James Kaliardos from Visionaire or Carine Roitfield and Emmanuelle Alt from Paris Vogue choose this dynamic duo for their glossy fashion spreads!